Student Exchange OfficerMacquarie University - Ryde NSW
Job no: 493918
Work type: Continuing full time
Vacancy type: External Vacancy, Internal Vacancy
Categories: Administration, Education/Training
Macquarie University is first among the nation's universities under 50 years of age due to significant investment in areas of research excellence. Located on 126 hectares, we enjoy excellent facilities including a state-of-the-art library, the country's most technologically advanced hospital with associated research facilities and new models for industry engagement and research, an exceptional sports complex and we are easily accessible by rail and bus.
The Campus Wellbeing and Support Services Office provide health and wellbeing support services and, employment and student exchange information and advice to students. The Student Exchange Team coordinates and facilitates the placement of international students within Macquarie and the placement of Macquarie students in other universities.
We are currently seeking a suitably qualified Student Exchange Officer. Reporting to the Student Exchange Manager you will:
- Provide advice and support to students and staff regarding student exchange
- Review and process student exchange applications in accordance with agreed University strategy, policy and partnership agreements
- Refer students to appropriate sources and services and escalate cases where necessary
- Liaise with faculty and other administrative staff both internally and externally to resolve admission and exception issues
- Deliver information and materials to students in programs and workshops
- Collate and analyse information and statistics to report student profiles and service usage
To be considered for this position applications must respond to the selection criteria below and attach as a separate document in the application process. All applications must be submitted online, applications via email are not accepted.
- Demonstrated experience working with students and young adults.
- Demonstrated experience working with culturally and linguistically diverse populations.
- Demonstrated experience delivering information at programs and workshops.
- Demonstrated experience building relationships with key stakeholders.
- Well-developed organizational skills.
For further information regarding this role please view the Position Description.
Salary Package: From $70,556 - $77,882 p.a. (Level 6), plus 17% employer's superannuation and annual leave loading
Appointment Type: Full-time, Continuing
Specific Role Enquiries: Sandra Rogers on email@example.com
General Recruitment Enquiries: Shubha Moorthy on firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications Close: 11:55pm on 27 January 2014, Monday
Macquarie University is an EO Employer committed to diversity and social inclusion. Applications are encouraged from people with a disability; women (particularly for senior and non-traditional roles); Indigenous Australians, people who identify as GLBTI; and those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
Applications need to be submitted through the Macquarie University online recruitment system. Where circumstances such as disability or remote location prohibit your access to our online system please contact the enquiries person listed in this advertisement for assistance.
Advertised: 12 Jan 2014 Aus. Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: 27 Jan 2014 Aus. Eastern Standard Time
- Australian College of Applied Psychology - Sydney CBD NSWQuick apply
- Navitas Professional Pty Ltd - Sydney NSW
- Macquarie University - Ryde NSW
- Macquarie University - Eastwood NSW
- Macquarie University - Ryde NSW