Sales Consultant - GeelongAustralian Unity - Geelong VIC
Australian Unity operates a number of retirement villages and aged care facilities within 11 locations in NSW and 6 locations in Victoria. Conveniently situated in on the beautiful Mornington Peninsula, Morven Manor is a warm and friendly retirement village, with the beautiful Manor House built in 1888 as the focal point.
The retirement home units are designed and maintained to offer privacy and quality without compromise, with plenty of space for treasured possessions and guests alike. This fully developed retirement village has a tranquil garden and entertaining area that is accessible by all residents.
All our villages have a strong focus on wellbeing in later life by ensuring that all residents “Come home to something special”.
We are searching for an experienced Sales Consultant to effectively and efficiently manage the sales process for potential residents.
Reporting to the General Sales Manager, you will ultimately be responsible for:
- Selling retirement units by conducting inspections,
- following up sales enquiries and maintaining contact with potential residents.
You will be the face of the village, so a warm, genuine, approachable manner is essential to not only attract new residents to the village, but to build positive relationships with existing residents as well.
Sales experience within the Retirement Living industry would be preferred; however relevant experience in Real Estate would also be considered. Sales training will be provided.
All about you
To be considered for this role you will have:
• Relevant experience within sales for Retirement Villages/Real Estate
• High level customer service skills and ability to build positive relationships
• Strong communication skills with the ability to influence decisions
• An understanding of all legislative requirements, standards and guidelines affecting a retirement village
• A high level of initiative with a pragmatic, hands on approach
• A strong understanding of the needs and concerns of older people
We invite you to be part of our organisation that fosters a diverse workplace, supports many charities and environmental initiatives. Our Way of Being (Bold, Warm, Honest) describes the Australian Unity personality and drives our behaviour. It’s what makes us different from competitors. We are committed to ensuring our people are “well looked after” through a competitive rewards and benefits program.
Interested? Apply now!
- Jeld-Wen - Geelong VIC
- RETAILWORLD RESOURCING - Geelong VIC
- Rex Gorell Family Group - Geelong VIC
- Australian Unity - Big Sky - Melbourne VIC
- Australian Unity - South Melbourne VIC
- Australian Unity - South Australia