Production Manager [Manufacturing]A Private Advertiser - Melbourne VIC
The company is a leader in the manufacture and distribution of premium quality metal products.
Critical to your success is your strong leadership and motivational capability, proven experience in developing, leading and supporting high performing production teams to optimise efficiency whilst maintaining the highest quality production standards.
With a key focus on production efficiencies, resource management and planning, quality, compliance and systems maintenance your responsibilities will include:-
- Optimising production efficiencies to ensure cost effective outputs within budget and time frameworks.
- Production planning, capacity planning and managing effective machine utilisation across two daily shifts
- Develop high performance teams through leadership, coaching people development and performance management
- Leading change to support continued development and business growth
- Ensuring product safety compliance and embracing a zero harm safety culture
- Supporting continuous improvement across production processes
- Maintain highest quality standards and engage with Engineers and Operations
- Engage across business units with key stakeholders to improve customer service levels
- Provide timely and accurate production related feedback to relevant partners in the business
To be successful in this role you will require:
- Quality problem solving and analytical skills. 8D, 5 Why or similar
- Sound knowledge of process capability
- Knowledge of lean Metallurgical Principles and ability to undertake pre-defined testing and analysis
- Strong understanding of manufacturing management principles including:-
Lean / Throughput flow / Response times / Value stream mapping / 5S
- Proven production planning capability and strong knowledge of OEE
- Sound knowledge of work cover frameworks and compliance
- Excellent communication, influencing, people development and performance management skills
Candidates meeting our criteria with strong mechanical aptitude and exposure to maintenance systems would be highly regarded.
In return, we offer attractive and flexible remuneration packaging and an opportunity to be part of a dynamic team in a stimulating environment that supports innovation and where ideas are highly valued.
For further information and confidential discussion please call Ria on 0416 032 739 Mon - Fri between 11am - 3.00pm
Please forward resumes to CIDCO PL, PO Box 8398 Armadale. Vic 3143
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa.
- Probiotec Limited - Melbourne VIC
- Dentalife Australia P/L - Melbourne VIC
- HRX - Melbourne VIC
- A Private Advertiser - Bunbury WA
- Private Advertiser - Hobart TAS
Freight Handler-newPrivate Advertiser - Adelaide SA