NSW Macarthur Square - Full TimeSanity - Macarthur NSW
We have been leading the way as a specialist retailer since 1992. Sanity Entertainment currently has over 155 stores Australia wide and will continue to grow.
We are on the search for a talented, outgoing and customer service driven individual...
What will you need to bring?
- Passion for delivering exceptional customer service and selling techniques every time
- Confidence to work independently and as a team
- Excellent communication, conversational and interpersonal skills
- Basic computer skills e.g. Microsoft word and Outlook
- Professional phone etiquette
This position requires flexible availability, and includes rosters that require the successful applicant to work late night, Weekend and Public Holiday shifts.
What’s in it for you?
- Ongoing training and support for personal and professional career growth
- The opportunity to complete Certificates III in Retail
- An above award Rate + Super
- Team discounts
- Bonuses and incentives paid to those team members who exceed targets and rankings
Along with all that you will gain great friendships and life lessons. If you share the same drive and determination we have to succeed, and you believe you can make a positive difference to Sanity...What are you waiting for APPLY NOW!
Please allow up to two weeks for application processing. If you are found suitable for the position you will be contacted to arrange a phone interview, if you are however unsuccessful you will receive an email notification.Sanity is committed to Equal Employment OpportunitiesPermanent Residency Required
- Peregrine Corporation - Macarthur NSW
- Spend-less Shoes - Bonnyrigg NSW
- Lend Lease - Macarthur NSW
- Sanity - Lilydale VIC
- Sanity - Broome WA
- Sanity - Mount Isa QLD