Director of NursingRandstad Pty Ltd - Hunter Valley NSW
- Fantastic Job Opportunity!
- Attractive Salary!
- Rewarding Role!
The site itself is peaceful and homely and has good access to public transport. It caters for a large number of residents over low and high care as well as Dementia units.
The Director of Nursing is responsible for delivering leadership, and through their industry knowledge and strong experience, implement ongoing processes which will facilitate the continual growth of the organisation.
To be considered for this role, you must have all of the following:
• Up to date APHRA registration
• Experience in working in an Aged Care environment at management level
• Experience in guiding a large team of staff within a large facility
• Sound working knowledge of ACFI
• In depth knowledge of the Aged Care legislation and Accreditation standards
• Experience in the care of residents with Dementia
• Strong communication and people skills
If you meet the above requirements, please send your resume in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will call you for a confidential discussion.
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa.
- Organisation - Hunter Valley NSW
- Hunter New England Local Health District - Hunter Valley NSW
- Organisation - Maitland NSW
- Randstad Australia Pty Ltd - Australia
Accounts Assistant - 6 month fixed term contract Contract Job in French's Forest, New South Wales-newRandstad Australia Pty Ltd - Frenchs Forest NSW
- Randstad Australia Pty Ltd - Perth WA