Community Events Co-ordinatorBlue Illusion - Saint Kilda VIC
- Fantastic opportunity - newly created position
- Community, Charity and Fundraising events focus
- Full Time Position
The future for Blue Illusion is bright! As a growing organisation, our people are passionate about delivering the best possible experience, whether it’s through our quality clothing or through our commitment to the community.
We are currently looking for a Community Events Co-ordinator to join our Retail Support Centre in St Kilda!
The Community & Events Co-ordinator works alongside the Retail, People & Culture and Marketing teams to drive the strategy through the channels, meet targets & develop the culture within the brand.
The key requirements of this role include:
- Develop and drive the Community Pillar of our business via fundraising and charity initiatives and in-store events.
- Champion the community strategy
- Educate, develop and support Store Managers and teams in community and event initiatives.
- Community and Charity Event Management and Implementation
As the ideal candidate, you will have the following:
- Existing networks in the community, charity or not for profit
- Experience in Event Management in the fundraising and charity space
- Outstanding relationship building skills
Local and interstate travel will be required.
At Blue Illusion we understand that we are only as good as the people we employ, and that's why we invest, train and develop our people and nurture a culture of rewarding excellence, enthusiasm and passion.
If this is the career opportunity that you have been looking for, then apply now!
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work Visa.
- Methodist Ladies' College - Melbourne VIC
- Epworth HealthCare - Richmond VIC
- Oliver Hume Real Estate Group - Melbourne VIC
- Blue Illusion - Drummoyne NSW
- Blue Illusion - Port Lincoln SA
- Blue Illusion - Joondalup WA